KRD12 series horizontal shock test system is used to measure and determine the horizontal impact resistance of a product or package.
- Model: KRD12-200
- Free foundation option
- Rated Load (kg): 200
- Table Size (mm): 800×800
- Shock waveform: Half sine
- Peak Acc. (g): 10～800
- Pulse Duration (ms): 2～60
- Weight (kg): 4000
- Power: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
- Standards: MIL-STD-810F IEC68-2-27
- Windows-based stable control system, full-automatic remote-control interface.
- Pneumatic cylinder driving with advantages of large driving force, short accelerating stroke, low cost and pollution free.
- With automatic parameter measurement function of shock and bump waveform, it can automatically display the peak value of shock acceleration and pulse width
#shocktesting #horizotalshocktest #freefoundation #pneumaticdrive #automaticcontrol #milstd810 #IEC68227 #batterytesting #shockvibration
Contact us for more information: [email protected]